On IVF

하나님 나라의 온백성을 위한 미디어 컨텐츠

Our Story > OnIVF
OnIVF 2020-04-16 조회7,089회 댓글0건

우리 지금 어두워도(Even In this Darkness) - 코로나19를 이겨내는 노래

페이스북으로 보내기
링크 퍼가기

본문

코로나-19로 많은 이들이 힘든 시기를 보내고 있습니다. 그들에게 보내는 응원의 노래, 함께 불러보아요! 작사,작곡,노래 김성은 (충남IVF 간사) 번역 Hanna Jun 촬영 김성은 편집 IVFMEDIA 원곡출처 https://youtu.be/dN4u9MyVgDI 우리 지금 어두워도 _ 김성은 답답하고 힘들죠. 나를 지키기 위해 그댈 멀리하는 마음. 경계와 혐오의 거친 옷을 입고 싸늘한 눈빛만 주고 받죠. 그댈 미워하진 않아요 어두운 동굴을 나가기 위해서는 아주 작은 빛과 여린 바람 느껴야하죠 작고 여린 것을 나는 느끼고 있어요. 기꺼이 위험을 각오하는 그대 발걸음에서 말예요 우리 지금 어두워도 작은 빛을 발견해요 많은 것을 잃더라도 서롤 지키겠다 말해요 우리 지금 힘겨워도 함께라면 많은 것을 잃더라도 서롤 지키겠다 말해요 어두운 동굴을 나가기 위해서는 아주 작은 빛과 여린 바람 느껴야하죠 작고 여린 것을 그대에게 전해보아요 사랑이죠, 우리 이겨내요. 우리 지금 어두워도 작은 빛을 발견해요 많은 것을 잃더라도 서롤 지키겠다 말해요 우리 지금 힘겨워도 함께라면 많은 것을 잃더라도 서롤 지키겠다 말해요. Even In this Darkness :Our Response to the COVID-19 Outbreak - SeongEun Kim I’m frustrated and pained That to protect myself, I push you away On guard and clothed with hatred We exchange cold glances But I don’t hate you To get out of this dark cave We must feel a soft wind, see a small light I feel it, see it, and I hear it The sound of your footsteps, willing to take the risk Even in this darkness, we find a small light Even through the loss, we’ll be there for each other Even in this struggle, if we stand together Then even through the loss, we’ll be there for each other To get out of this dark cave We must feel a soft wind, see a small light That’s what I send to you Love… That’s what I send to you Love, together we will overcome Even in this darkness, we find a small light Even through the loss, we’ll be there for one another Even in this struggle, if we stand together Then even through the loss, we’ll be there for one another That’s what I send to you Love… That’s what I send to you Love, together we will overcome - Translated by Hanna Jun 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.